Cybersecurity Analyst – Lockheed Martin – Rotary and Mission Systems
Moorestown, New Jersey
Cybersecurity Analyst Job Description
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is for a Computer Systems Security Analyst with a background in Information Assurance, at the Moorestown, NJ site. The successful candidate will have a Linux / Unix System Administration background with Information Assurance training to implement security guidelines for DISA/DSS classified programs. Responsibilities will include support for systems in both traditional and virtual platforms. Apply security policies to meet RMF security objectives of the system, including preparation/maintenance of STIG checklists. Significant interaction with other technicians/engineers to implement security designs and approaches to resolve vulnerabilities, mitigate risks, and recommend security changes to system or system components as needed. Supporting various programs and lab environments including Combat System Engineering Development Site (CSEDS).
- Developing experience in Windows and/or Linux installation, configuration, and administration.
- Have an understanding of NISPOM/DISA security requirements and know how to implement required security settings.
- Ability to analyze security scan reports and develop/implement a plan to mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Experience with automated capabilities for updating or patching systems where practical, and develop processes and procedures for manual system updating and patching.
- Knowledge of for DoD 8500.01 DIACAP/DoD 8510.01 RMF IA Controls (IACs).
- Security+ Certification
- Ability to obtain and maintain Security Clearance.
- Experience with cross platform sys admin duties and process automation
- Operating System training certificate in target platform
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Information Security/Information Assurance
TEMPO: 9X80A – Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)
This post was proofread by Grammarly
Michelle writes about cyber security as well as how to protect data online. She has worked in internet technology for over 20 years Michelle earned a B.S. in Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Michelle published a guide to Cyber Security for Business Travelers