Cyber Security Tester – Attack Surface Reduction and Vulnerability
in Washington, DC 20001
Job Number: R0020650
Our firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe. We partner with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cyber security, engineering and innovation expertise.
Cybersecurity Tester/Attack Surface Reduction and Vulnerability Manager, Senior
Oversee the delivery of consulting services for effective vulnerability scanning of infrastructure, code, and applications within both corporate and cloud environments. Research and comprehend the changing nature of security threats. Guide and direct staff and client in the successful completion and recording of scanning activities, as required by audit and regulatory authorities. Provide direction and guidance to clients on how to manage the consolidation of large sets of data specific to vulnerabilities to apply accurate risk weighting and prioritization. Manage the day-to-day needs of a team of consultants who are assessment analysts and subject matter experts in vulnerability management and attack surface reduction. This position is located in the MENA region.
For more information on the Cyber security tester position, visit our cyber security career page
- Experience with implementing SDN in a public or private Cloud
- Experience with Database Activity Monitoring Systems (DAMs) and Web Application Firewalls (WAFs) a plus
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Knowledge of VMware NSX
- Ability to influence others to modify their opinions, plans, or behaviors effectively
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical skills
- MS degree in Cybersecurity or a related field
- Technical Network, including CCNA or CCNP Security and Security, including CISA, CISSP, or GCIH Certifications preferred
For more cyber security job postings in the Washington, DC area visit our Washington area cyber security job board
Michelle writes about cyber security as well as how to protect your data online. She has worked in internet technology for over 20 years Michelle earned a B.S. in Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. She conducts workshops focused on web technologies and enjoys public speaking along with her connected rescue mutt.