Seeking Cyber Security Analyst/Malware Analyst Candidate
Cyber Security Malware Analyst Job Description
Currently seeking multiple skilled Security/Malware Analysts capable of analyzing threads and Reverse Engineering malware. Analysts will perform advanced analysis of malicious code and their capabilities. You will provide cyber threat and intelligence analysis, and develop related reports. You will also develop and maintain subject matter expertise of Advanced Persistent Threats and assist with Incident Response efforts. In addition you will be involved in designing advanced analytics and countermeasures to protect critical assets from threats. Analysts will be responsible for incident handling, response combat tactics and operations necessary to deter attacks.
$80,000 to $120,000 Annually
Why Work Here?
Great Salary, Excellent Benifits, Outstanting Team and Culture
Cyber Security Analyst/Malware Engineer
- In-depth understanding of low level programming in C, C++/Assembly (x86.)
- In-depth understanding of the Python language
- Solid experience performing static analysis of malware using IDA
- Experience with Windows system programming, driver development and/or IDA Python
- Deep understanding of the Linux OS
- Mobile IOS/Android experience
- Experience with DShell
- Experience developing software applications
- An understanding of information security, network architecture, database concepts, document management, hardware and software troubleshooting, Microsoft Office applications, and virtualization solutions
Pro/Ollydbg and other disassembler/debugging tools to determine functionality.
Cyber Security Malware Analyst Required Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology or Information Security, Computer Science, Intelligence Studies, Cyber Security or another related field of study or equivalent 3+ years performing technical cyber threat intelligence analysis.
- Ability to reverse engineer binaries of various types including: x86, x64, C, C++, .NET, and Delphi
- Understanding of x86, ARM, and x64 architectures
- Capable of Python scripting to automate analysis and reverse engineering tasks
- Strong knowledge of tools used for malware analysis such as debuggers and disassemblers
- Strong understanding of Windows Operating System Internals and Windows APIs
- Ability to analyze shellcode; packed and obfuscated code and the associated algorithms
- Understanding of common attacker methodologies and exploit techniques
- Understanding of network protocols and networking concepts
- Strong initiative, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience on a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC) or a Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Experience analyzing streams from SIEM/SIM/SEM tools including Qradar/AlienVault et.al
- RSA Security Analytics / Net Witness
- Splunk, including Splunk for Enterprise Security
- RSA Archer
- McAfee ePO, HIPS
- FireEye NX, EX, HX et.al
Michelle writes about cyber security as well as how to protect data online. She has worked in internet technology for over 20 years Michelle earned a B.S. in Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Michelle published a guide to Cyber Security for Business Travelers